Friday, January 16, 2009

Day 3 of Karen Foster Sneak Peaks

Hey Hey Hey Ladies....come on and check out this fun line from Karen Foster. We are "Cruising" today with this fun and funky line from KF. I tried to get creative with some of my page themes with this line for this time around. I just finished a mini book for KF with this line last month and like and idiot I did not take any photos. It will appear in a mini how to book they are putting out at CHA...so check it out there. This is my favorite layout from this line. The photo does not do it justice. I wanted to use the Cruise rub ons as the focal point on a layout and these were perfect with my photos. And the stacked stickers in this collection are awesome. I could not wait to use the sunglasses. I love they way the give a little something to the rubons, I think they really round out the layout. Super simple to do and you get the great effect from the rubs but still get the focus on the photos. I think the KF rubs would be fun to use in this type of layout for any collection. Give it a try. Close up of the glasses...are they just the cutest? For this layout I used some photos from the Jet Boat Tours we took when we were in Canada last summer. The kids had a blast, it was Grant's 7th bday, but Daddy did not. Too much choppy water for this guy. The stickers from the cruise line were really fitting for this layout, even though it was not a CRUISE like folks would think. This next layout was really fun also. If you have evern been on a cruise you know when you come back to your room there are towel sculptures on your bed. I had to do a layout of all the fun ones we had greeting us when Gregg and I cruised last June. I love the anchor paper in this line. It goes so well with so many themes I think. Don't you love when you can buy a sheet of paper and know there are many uses for it? I sure do. A close up of one of the stickers that I added to my page with popdots. For the Karen Foster Contest, and free give a ways for today, you can visit Josée Rouleau's blog. She has some really neat layouts using this line. Don't forget to leave a comment and you could win a really cool prize from Karen Foster. (International ladies and gentelmen are free to enter also)

4 comments:

  1. Oh I'm definitely getting this line! My mom and her bf are international travelers and I'm always keeping up with their albums. Yeah for KF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lo's MF! And those sunglasses ARE cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so stinkin' cool! Love the one with the glasses and the way you used the rub-ons...and I love that you used this line for a water ride...I've never been on a cruise, but I do have some water ride photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, very inspiring work. I think I need to shop now!

    ReplyDelete